91. Traveling For Entertainment. If you are traveling in order to enjoy different types of entertainment, such as watching singers, dancers, and other types of performers on stage, then book a hotel that is near the city center. Aside from that, you may find a hotel in a certain place where its competitors are located in the same street, and also offer other types of entertainment. If you can do that, then all you have to do is to walk from one hotel to another to enjoy different kinds of entertainment you want.
92. Finding a Secluded Place For Your Anniversary. If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
93. Always Remember That Some Airports are Huge. There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
94. Don’t Forget Visiting The Museums. Taking a tour within a certain museum in the city you are visiting is one of the best things you can do, especially if you are travelling with your family. This would offer a good experience for your kids, which can help them understand the culture of the city or country better. Aside from that, you will truly enjoy it, since your tour guide would tell stories, which you may not find out if you do the touring yourself.
95. Going To The Airport. You never want to be late in getting to the airport, since missing your flight can become costly. Therefore, you should properly determine what time you want to leave your house to get to the airport. Make sure you have enough time in getting there, since you never know what you would come across in getting there, which can delay you.
96. Checking in Online. Most airlines today offer a way for their passengers to check in online. This would actually save you a lot of time and hassles. Aside from that, it may even offer you a way to conveniently select the seats in your flight. Take advantage of it, so that you can make travelling a more convenient experience.
97. What To Do Upon Arriving at Your Destination. If you have not been able to plan out what you want to do at the country you are visiting, then don’t forget to check out its local newspaper, especially if there is no language issues. By doing that, you may be able to get an idea about upcoming events or shows. Aside from reading the newspaper, you can also ask the hotel staff about it.
98. Bring Your Own First Aid Kit. Bringing your own first aid kit is vital, especially if you are travelling with your kids. You should ensure that your first aid kit contains all the medicines that you need, which may not be available at the country you are visiting. If some members of your family has allergies or are asthmatic, then never forget to bring anti allergies, and inhalers.
99. Respect Other Countries Culture and Customs. If you want to be respected by people as a traveller, then you should respect their countries’ customs and culture. To do this, you must watch what you and your companions are doing and saying, especially when you are outdoors. Aside from that, you should also do your research about the country’s culture and customs beforehand.
100. Bring Your Checklist To Your Destination. Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when travelling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.