41. What To Do After Arriving at The Hotel. Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
42. Always Pack Light. No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
43. Make a List of Things To Bring. Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
44. Rolling Your Clothes. When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
45. Don’t Forget To Check The Weight of Your Luggage. Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
46. Changing Your Currency. Many travellers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
47. There is No Need To Carry Large Amounts of Cash. When you travel, there is actually no need for you to carry large amount of cash. Most countries these days actually have cash machines everywhere, which make it more convenient for you to obtain the money that you need. Just make sure to carry your ATM card, so that you can make a withdrawal anytime you need to.
48. Air Sickness. If you are not a frequent traveller, and you are one of those folks who experience air sickness, then choose your airline seats properly. When it comes to that, choose the seats by the wing, or situate it as near to the wings as possible, since it is where you won’t experience too many bumps during the ride. Choose the seats early, so that you would have a good number of them to select from.
49. Be Mindful of The Airline Temperature. Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
50. Booking Flights With Layover. When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.