51. Booking Connecting Flights Together or Separately. In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
52. Bring Your Own Snacks. Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
53. Book a Whole Package Instead of Booking Them Separately. If you want to take advantage of huge discounts, then you should book a whole package. Booking a whole package offers you an opportunity to get the best deals. This is because, most online travel sites offer more discounts when you book the flights, hotel accommodations, and cars together, instead of doing them separately.
54. Book at a Site That Has The Best Price Offer. There are certain sites that have the best price offer. This kind of offer simply means that if you find a flight, a hotel accommodation, or even a package, at a different website that is exactly the same but offered in a more affordable price, another site may offer you a more cheaper price for it. However, you should take note that, in most cases, this kind of offer can only be availed by calling the toll free line of the site.
55. Being in a Country For a Shorter Period of Time. If you are planning to be at a certain country for just a short period of time, then you should avoid foods that you are not very familiar with. You should also stay away from drinks that can get you feeling sick. This is because, you may not have time to recover from it, before you have to take a trip going home.
56. Learn More about The Local Cuisine Before Visiting a Certain Country. Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
57. Bring Your Antihistamines. If you are allergic to certain things, then you should not forget bringing your own medication for it. Although you can probably purchase antihistamines in the local pharmacies, it is still best if you can bring your own. The reason for this is that, it may take you some time to get to the pharmacy. Thus, if you have your own medicine, you would be able to gain relief from your allergies sooner.
58. What To Do if You Have Dietary Requirements. There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
59. Don’t Leave Your Wallet and Important Documents at Your Hotel Room. Although you are booking a five-star hotel, you can never be too sure about their personnel who are tasked to clean your room. Keep in mind that in most cases, housekeeping personnel would clean your room, when you are not around. Although most of them are honest, you can lessen their chances of committing something bad, by minimizing temptation, and not leaving your wallet for them to see.
60. Checking Out Hotel Pictures Online. It is always better if you can book a hotel online, which shows you pictures of their rooms, function halls, pools, and more. By checking out the pictures of the hotel, you would be able to decide better, whether it is the accommodation you really want or not. Aside from that, it can also help you select the room that would suit you best.